The importance of digitalizing the patients and bringing all files (photos, videos, intra-oral scan, 3D facial scan, CBCT, etc) into the same documentation to better access for treatment planning and multidisciplinary collaboration.
Complete Photo-Protocol and Tips for Dental Photography
Why is video-interview so important for facial-driven Smile Design ( lip mobility/movement), advantages of the video interview compared with the pictures
How to take and incorporate 3D facial scan into the smile design and treatment plan procedure
Tips/Tricks for the perfect intra-oral scanning (with iTero)
How to take and incorporate a Bite-Scan (with T-Scan) into your treatment plan, interpreting the information
How to add CBCT, X-Ray and more to the case documentation to have the complete view of the Digital Patient
Practice to conduct the:
- DSD Photo-Protocol,
- Taking video interview with a patient
- Completing a 3D facial scan guided by the DSDApp
- Taking Intra-oral scan (with iTero)
- Taking a Bite-Scan (with T-Scan)
- Complete the case documentation adding further files CBCTs, X-Rays, etc to complete the documentation in DSDApp.
- Practice to share the case documentation with you interdisciplinary team, your lab and collaborate on each case